Monday, April 21, 2014

Snapdragon Snippets Creative Team Project

I am excited to share I am a part of the Snapdragon Snippets Creative Team. I am excited to work with them and love the files they have in their collection. For my first project I am doing a soccer 2 page layout.  I used the files Flame Soccer Ball#16979, Soccer Frame #18565, and Soccer Borders #10495.  These all can be found in the Silhouette Online Store.  I also created my title by using fonts I downloaded from Dafont.com called Sports World and Blazed.  This was a fun project to complete.  Be sure to stop over to the blog at www.3under3andmore.blogspot.com and bookmark to see a new project from the other team members.
Materials Used:
Machine-Silhouette Cameo
Files-Snapdragon Snippet-soccer frame#18565, flame soccer ball#16979, soccer borders#10495
Pattern Paper-Michaels soccer ball
Cardstock-Michaels
Stickles-Ranger

1 comment:

  1. Great layout!!! Love the cuts and those awesome photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.