Monday, December 2, 2013

Exploring Cricut Christmas Card Challenge

Welcome to my project for the new challenge at Exploring Cricut. We want to help you get your Christmas cards ready and if you are like me totally behind! You can make any kind of Christmas card with any cricut cartridge and cricut machine. Link your project by Saturday, December 7.  I used the cartridges Creative Cards and cut the window card at 5.5 inches and I used Joys of the Season for the candle and cut it at 1.5 inches.  I used a Martha Stewart branch punch and Kaiser Craft pearls and ribbon in my stash.  I added stickles to the candles.  I used a CTMH stamp for the sentiment.  Easy peasy card and I loved it is a trifold.  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so elegant and pretty! Love that wreath swag especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love this Diane!!! So beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so pretty!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very pretty Diane!
    TFS
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.