Saturday, November 16, 2013

Silhouette Saturday with PPBN Designs

Been a while since I posted. Lots happening in my life. Two weeks ago I lost my nephew tragically, and went back to my home state for a few days. Since coming home things have been crazy trying to catch up. As I stated last Saturday my Silhouette machine was having some problems which could not be resolved and it is not 4 months old so they are sending me a new one. Well I decided a girl can never have too many machines, so I bought another one. I have two Cricuts too! So in the future if one goes then I have a back up. It arrived yesterday so I made a quick card to try it out. This card is one of the new designs called Christmas Cheer Square Card Kit from PPBN Designs. I love all of Nikki's cool scrapbook pages and she has lots of great svg images.  I decided to use non traditional Christmas colors and added some stickles to it.  Now today I am out of town again, but this time for a happier occasion, my nieces wedding.  Go take a look at all the great designs at PPBN Designs.

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Diane! I so love the non-traditional colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.