Monday, August 26, 2013

Time For Another Challenge At Exploring Cricut

Welcome to another challenge over at Exploring Cricut. This challenge is Cricut Choice!  You are to create a card, layout, or paper craft with any cricut cartridge you want, but include at least 2 cuts.    I decide to make a match game for my little granddaughter.  I used the Create a Critter cartridge.  I decided on that one because the layers were not complicated to do on a smaller scale.  I cut all the animals at 2.5 inches each and used the frog, bunny, bear, pig, tiger, duck, raccoon, dog, mouse, cat, penquin, and hippo.  I made 2 of each.  The box and 3 x 3 chipboard pieces were from Close to My Heart and the paper and card stock from Michaels.  For the label on the front, I just made a computer typed Animal Match Game and used a punch for the label.  I can't believe I only used one cartridge for this lol.  This is a challenge that everyone can enter so please link by Saturday.  I am giving a Mystery Prize along with our Top 3 Crafter Button.  Hope to see your creation!!!

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome project Diane!! I love the match game cards!!! This would be perfect to make with a Christmas theme to keep the little ones busy while they wait! Love your project!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-I will have to "borrow" this idea for some nephews of mine-great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my all time favorites! These turned out just great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.