Friday, December 28, 2012

Cricut Fanatics Project


Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday!  I know I did, but am anxious to get back to crafting and blogging.  Today I have the project at Cricut Fanatics and it is also my birthday!  Turning 60 is a jolt to the old soul when the mind is still young as a kid, but at least it is better than the alternative lol.  Today my project is a Christmas but never to early to start on next year!  I got an old frame at the Good Will dirt cheap and tried painting it but it still looked horrible so I decided to modge podge it with paper.  I used the negative of the design and love how it turned out.  Below the pictures are the cuts and cartridges I used for this project.  Be sure to stop by the Cricut Fanatics blog for a daily project and come back here this week for more now my room is clean!!!!


Thrift store frame......totally ugly and I used the back of the picture to mount my design too.  Worked great!

Cartridges Used:        Teresa CollinsChristmas Collage Digital- design cut at 9.75 inches used negative
                                  Martha Stewart Birthday Cakes- page 56 Christmas 3 border cut in gypsy
                                  11.5 x 2.25
                                 Winter Woodland-poinsettias cut at 3 inches
Materials:                  Pattern music paper from Hobby Lobby, cardstock by Bazzill and ribbon in stash.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing transformation. Your new sign looks wonderful.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!very BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Happy New Year,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.