Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Exploring Cricut Daily Post

Today I am filling in for one of our other designers at Exploring Cricut. I want to apologize for the bad picture, but did not get it taken till night and the light was not great. I created this layout using the cartridges Animal Kingdom and Mickey Font. I had some photos of the petting zoo and thought I would try to finish my granddaughter Mary-Kate's 2010 album. At least I am almost up through October!! Below the picture are the details and materials.
Pattern Papers-Bo Bunny
Cardstock Bazzill
I did some sewing with my Janome Mini sewing machine

Animal Kingdom
Cow cut at 4 inches on black out feature and stamped with PeachyKeen Animal Kingdom stamps
Goat cut at 4 inches on blackout feature and stamped with Peachy Keen Animal KIngdom stamps

Mickey Font
Title cut at 1.25 inches shadow and letters
Inked all edges with colorbox chalks

2 comments:

  1. How super cute!!! Love the animals, the papers and those awesome photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE Diane!! I wish I could still find that cartridge! I Love the paper you used!!!

    Great job!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.