Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I took the plunge!

I was so excited to watch the HSN presentation of the Cricut Expressions 2, that I stayed up to watch the midnight reveal. As soon as I saw some of the great features it has, I knew it had my name on it. I purchased within the first 15 minutes!!! I taped the show and continued to watch throughout the day because with each presentation, I heard more. I should have it next week and I can't wait!!! I think a couple of the things I liked the best were the light on the blade and the paper guide. So many times I get it going crossways. I love the no overlays needed and how it brings up each button images clearer. I do have the gypsy, but will like this as well. I can't wait till the Cricut Craft Room is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.