Thursday, March 31, 2011

Easter is on its way!!!

I am glad Easter is a little later this year so that it might be a nice sunny day for the egg hunting and all the enjoyment the children have after dinner. I know my grandchildren love hunting eggs because they know they are loaded with money!! This week over at PaperCutz our challenge is to make a layout, card, or papercraft with the Easter theme in any colors you like! I decided to do a couple pages for this weeks challenge. I used the Easter 2010, Simply Charmed and Holiday cakes for this project. I think the paper I used was from a Spring stack I had and the cardstock was Bazzill. Please join us this week with your project!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout Diane. The easter basket and eggs border are so cute! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.