Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

I wish all my wonderful friends a very Happy New Year. It was a rocky couple of months for me, but I think I am finally on the mend (she says with her fingers crossed). I have not been able to sit long enough to do any crafting and it was driving me crazy. I did not make resolutions this year because I do not keep them, but decided on goals instead. One of my goals was to keep all my pictures printed, labeled and journaled in a box for each grandchild till I get to scrap them. I have almost got all of 2010 pictures printed. I am a little behind in scrapping, but have one grandchild completely finished 2009 since she was born in June that year you would think it was would not be much but 2 albums for her first six months. Her parents waited 10 years so no moments went uncaptured. I love it too. My other two angels have some of them done so I am doing one at a time and going to a crop this weekend so I plan on getting a few pages done. I can't wait to start challenges again and today I will be working on this weeks challenge over at Paper Cutz. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, I know I did even though I was in pain. The joy on the little angels faces took away that pain. I will be posting some work this week, which is another of my goals is to share more and get more followers . I had so many plans when I retired, but got sidelined for awhile. Have a wonderful and crafty week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.