Friday, December 17, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #72

This weeks challenge over at Paper Cutz is to do a layout, card, or paper craft using a banner for New Years. I choose the colors of black, silver, and gold for my layout. I think this will be perfect for the grandchildrens page for their 2011 album. I used several Cricut cartridges for this layout. I will make a couple more since I have 3 beautiful angels. I have been under the weather for a few weeks with pain to my ride side, but with medication and physical therapy I am finally getting better and will get back to doing what I love and that is crafting. I had a couple projects I wanted to do for the holidays but not sure they will get done, but then we have Valentines Day around the corner. If we get anymore snow like we had this week, I will get lots of scrapping and cardmaking completed now that I can sit for longer periods.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.