Friday, November 5, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #66

I am a little later getting this up today because I was watching my granddaughter Peyton at her house today and did not take my laptop with me. This is our challenge for the week over at Paper Cutz. You are to make a card, layout or paper craft using any colors but it must be a Get Well and include ribbon and a flying object that can be digital, stamped, or die cut. I choose the butterfly from Indie Art Cricut cartridge. It is dimensional too. I have been under the weather most of the week so I decided on a card for this project. I used Bazzill cardstock and pattern paper I got at Hobby Lobby. I made the flower with two different flower punches and I used Kaiser Craft pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.