Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Some new challenges this week.

I decided to get into a couple more challenges this week even though I am really busy trying to catch up a couple years I am behind in scrapbooking! Not sure I will ever catch up, but we will see. At least I will never run out of things to do. This first card is for Card Patterns sketch #82. Just click on their name above and have some fun with the sketch. My mother-in-law had open heart surgery yesterday so this is a card I made for her. I just used scraps for it. This next card is for Mojo Mondays #157 weekly sketch. I chose some Fall papers I got in a stack at Joann's. I usually do not do fall cards, but loved this paper. I participated in a mini autumn album swap and used this stack so these were some leftover scraps.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards! I am sure she will love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.