Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A few Christmas Cards from Card Club

I am behind in my scrapping and need to finish last years Christmas pictures before I do this Christmas. Here are a couple pages that I did for those pictures. I also have some cards on here that we did in our Card Class this month at the store. We used Hero Arts stamps called Holiday Cheer. The first 4 cards are the ones I prepared for the class to do and the others are examples. I want to thank Birds Cards for the digital poinsettia stamp used on one of my cards. I had several poinsettia stamps, but not just right for this card and hers was perfect.






This card is gold and the camera I had with me today is not that great, sorry for the bad picture.
We embossed on this card and it looks so good in person.






This is my card that I did from the new stamp tv set and this is the example that Gina K did for the week. Love the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper. I should have it in my store soon!






I used some stamps for this card that one of my friend brought me and this was my first attempt at using multiple stamps for an image.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.