Monday, August 31, 2009

A few new things

I love watching the videos on new techniques in cardmaking and scrapbooking so I am totally hooked on watching a favorite site each week to see what the new design is for the week. I did the cards for the last three weeks with different techniques. This first one is Joseph's coat and it was so easy to do. The picture does not really show the detail, but I will be doing some others for my store soon with some of the new stamps I ordered.

This is a easy card by just inking my cuttlebug folder to get a nice effect on the embossed design.

This is just stamp markers spritzed with water to give the watercolor look. This was so easy after I got a mini mister!


This is our September calendar page this month at the store. You can't see from the picture, but the white on the leaf is outlined for journaling.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.