Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Big Storm of 2009











I had to close the store today and that was one of the hardest things for me to do. We got a lot of ice last night and it was still coming down this morning. It later turned to snow. It finally has stopped tonight, but it is so cold so that means everything will be really slick in the morning. Lots of damage from the ice and some people are experiencing power outages. We are lucky we are safe and warm at home. We went out before it got dark and took a few pictures which I wanted to share. The one of my car was when it started to snow this morning. It was about the biggest flakes I have ever seen. The rest are around town at the ice on trees downtown by my store.

3 comments:

  1. glad you got home and are nice and warm We had snow again today which turned to about 3" of rain what a mess
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow looks so pretty in the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.